How veneers from your dentist in Honolulu, HI, can remake your smile
Do you want to rejuvenate the look of your cosmetically marred teeth? Well, with the help of dental veneers, you can! Veneers are a state-of-the-art dental treatment that is designed to give you the perfect smile that you’ve been waiting for. Here at our office in Honolulu, HI, your dentist, Dr. Garrett T. Hayashi, offers a wide range of dental services, including veneers, to remake your smile. Read on to learn more!
What veneers can do for you
Your smile is one of your most important assets, and veneers can show the world your best smile—a smile that defines who you are.
Veneers are thin laminates of exquisite porcelain that are bonded on to the front surfaces of your teeth. They are the perfect solution to cover up problems such as:
- Stained, yellowed teeth due to coffee, tea, or tobacco use
- Blotched, discolored teeth due to genetics or medications
- Worn-down teeth due to aging or bad habits
- Broken or cracked teeth due to trauma or an injury
Veneers are one of the most versatile dental treatments available today. They can even be used to close up small gaps spaces between your teeth or to cosmetically make teeth appear straighter!
When you choose veneers, you will enjoy these important benefits:
- Naturally beautiful treatment, because porcelain bears a striking resemblance to natural tooth enamel.
- Conservative treatment, because little to no tooth structure is removed during treatment, just enough to accommodate the thickness of the veneers.
- Long-lasting beauty, because porcelain is also stain-resistant, meaning that your new veneers will stay beautiful for years.
You can have a new smile in as little as two to three appointments, including a consultation appointment. Your dentist can even give you an idea of what your new veneers will look like to get you prepared for your new and improved smile!
Interested? Give us a call!
You deserve a perfectly beautiful smile to show to the world—you deserve to discover the magic of porcelain veneers. To find out more, call Dr. Garrett T. Hayashi's Honolulu office at (808) 536-5090.